Friday, May 6, 2022

6 Reasons Why Case Studies Are A Terrific Market For Freelance Writers

 I recollect the first time a patron offered me a case observe writing assignment.

Hmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! petrified.


It became early in my freelance writing career and that i didn’t even recognise what one seemed like. I had a variety of questions. “What the heck is a case study?” “How lengthy is it?” “what's the layout?” “How a great deal do I price?” 


I didn’t have a clue.


Of course, in recent times, I recognize more. plenty extra. In truth, I write dozens of case research for customers every 12 months.


Case studies now rank excessive on my listing of the most captivating — and beneficial — initiatives I handle. (I’m sure happy that customer provided me the activity all the ones years in the past!)


if you’re unfamiliar with case research, don’t fear. They’re actually quite easy. A case take a look at is just a flowery call for a achievement story – the story of a happy patron and his or her enjoy using a service or product. 


these days, I’ve observed that increasingly corporations want case studies written, yet have difficulties finding writers who can do the task. 


That spells opportunity for you and me.


And it receives higher. recollect the subsequent:


1. Case studies are not difficult to write down.


they may be comparable in fashion and format to a newsletter article. So if you can write one of these, you may write a case examine.


2. Case studies are incredibly brief


normally about 400-800 words in period. when you’ve received a bit experience, you’ll be capable of knock one off in less than a day.


three. The codecs are standardized


in contrast to ads and direct mail, you received’t get careworn out through having to provide you with a superb new concept or killer headline. The fundamental shape of a case have a look at is remarkably simple. All that’s required of you is to get the information and write a terrific piece.


4. Case examine writers are in demand


greater agencies are scrambling to get case research written nowadays than ever earlier than. i will’t come up with an genuine figure however, in my view, the demand for case observe writers has extended considerably over the past couple of years.


five. there is little competition


I’m now not sure why, but few copywriters move after this marketplace. a few won't realize it exists. Others may mistakenly suppose that case research are dull or technical. no longer genuine! Case take a look at writing is storytelling. It’s amusing. 


6. Case research pay properly


especially nicely. Now you won’t get the movie star fees paid to big-league direct mail copywriters. but maximum clients do pay handsomely for case take a look at writing. incomes $100 in keeping with hour isn't an unreasonable expectation for an experienced creator. I understand many who earn plenty greater.


right now the case observe market is booming. Why not jump in and get your proportion of these captivating and rewarding writing gigs?

No comments:

Post a Comment